cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS worklist data display time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I assign activities to personnel in CMP2 and the personnel see those in their worklist and can copy in the data entry section. The problem is that the activities get disappear from the worklist after some time and the personnel can not see and select them. unfortunately i dont find any control on the duration that these activities are visible in the worklist. is there any settings and configuration to set the duration that the activities are visible in the worklist?

While i have searched a lot about my problem i didnt find any response. i hve checked also some settings in the customization like in the profile setting (in process, ...).

Please guide me on this problem.

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried to save the template after entering the time in CAT2.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sorry, i think my question was not clear enough.

consider that a number of activities have assigned to a personnel. the activities have different start and finish date and duration. the worklist maintain each activity for some time after the finish date of that activity and then removes it from the worklist. i want to know is it possible to configure the time interval that worklist maintains the activities?

my requirment is that a personnel want to enter time for an activity with duration = 2, which was assigned to him e.g. 30 days ago while he has done it today. Now, the worklist has removed that activity from the worklist and the personnel cannot see and select that activity from the worklist.

how should i solve this issue?

Regards

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Majid,

Did you tried changing the date on the CAT2 screen to past date and see if the Activity is available then or not? Check your Data Entry profile for the settings in CAC1..

Also can the user manually enter the time-recording for the past months in CAT2?

Regards

Sammar

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Majid,

Try to change the Key date before 30 days and check, i hope it should be available.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

Yes, the personnel can change the time and go back, then the activity will be visible in the worklist and he can select it. however, he has done that activity now and hence he want to enter it in the current date and not in the past.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

Do you mean the key date in the "Start date relative" in the time setting of CAC1? I think it does not work! Could you explain a bit more?

Regards

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Majid,

Key date is nothing but the date you enter in CAT2 screen, its also a way to enter the time sheet for previous date.

Normally we set up to 2-4 weeks past in the data profile to scroll the weeks, so if the period crossed, then you can manually change the Key date (default is today's date).

Coming to your issue, Work list is displayed based on the Activity planned date, so if the planned date is passed, then you need to manually go to the key date and maintain the time sheet. This will not be transferred to current week.

If the user has saved the cat2 entries as a Template, then this will be stored untill he delete the template. Caution here is, it will also include completed activities if it was saved along with incomplete once.

As far as i am concerned, you cannot have the work list called to current week if it is passed.

Regards

Terence

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Majid,

In Standard CAT2 process depending upon your time-setting in the CAC1, we can choose to display Worklist items for past weeks or so.. and the worklist is populated based on the start dates on the activity.

If the activity is in past and  user still wants to book time against it, then it has to be a manual work only.. populating old entries in the worklist can have performance issues in CAT2.

regards

Sammar