cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charm mail notification for every change in document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to send mails to requester for every change in the document (charm).

If yes?  how to proceed?.

Thanks,

Achu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Achu,

Go to transaction CRMC_ACTION_CONF select your "scheduling of actions" i'm using at example transaction type SMMJ_ACTIONS

Copy the action definition SMMJ_SEND_MAIL_DEVELOPER to SMMJ_SEND_MAIL_REQUEST

below at tab "Schedule condition" use the option no condition and at tab "Start Condition" use the option no condition too.

save and test modify anything at your charm document.

Thanks.

Carlos Paiva.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe you could do something with the BAdI AI_CRM_ORDER_SAVE , so that every time the document is saved, an email is triggered.

<EDIT> I see now that the requirement is an email every time the status changes. If you configure multiple email actions, one for each possible status transition, you should think whether the execution time would be immediate or at order save.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Achu,

There will be an action named "Send mail to reporter".

Just remove the action conditions (schedule and start conditions) of the same through CRMC_ACTION_CONF transaction.

Regards,

Kuthubus Saman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achu, hi Kuthubus,

In general I agree with this solution. But I think in this way you will get a message every time, the document is saved.

To get a message on every status change, you can change the start condition in this way, that you send every time a mail, when the original status from the ticket is not the same as the new status of the ticket.

Best Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achu.

Action without conditions is triggered every time you save document. To avoid this you have to optimize condition for this action and also disable partner determination. It would send an email only to corresponding partner function.

Maybe it would be better to create your own action and add it to action profile.

Hope it helps.

Bye