cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing scrolling size of printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i change the scrolling size of a printer. i am printing checks and there is a space thats being skipped in between 2 checks when printing more than 1 check which is disturbing the alignment of text on other checks. the first check is printing fine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you handling overflow?

Do you print detail lines on the checks or separate in advise form?

Please note that much can be controlled by tcode FBZP [methods] and then the two methods for country and company (this later in particular looking at bottom of subsequent screen). Really need to watch windows CARRYFWD and TOTAL.

Do you use distinct trays per page of SAPscript?

Perhaps you have changed output enough to effect when the check prints. Rather than printing check on last NEXT page I would prefer always printing on FIRST page to tray one an all other pages to tray two. You do anything like this?

I thought I knew everything about printing AP checks and had it all working at my last company but can not quite get the combination I need for requirements at current company.

Alas, as with other outputs, the programs dictate you stay with SAPscript rather than utilize SMARTFORMS. The interactive forms are even better but you better be on ECC. It is better because you deal directly with design pdf meaning image meaning you do not have printer device type issues. I am sure you have encountered situations where a printer will allow something in WINDOWS buT not SAP.

Hope this helps --- if not please provide more information and I will be happy to assist.