cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Unnecessary namespace definitions from ESR in QA system?

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During the transport of the SWCV for the first time from Dev to QA , i had checked include namespace definitions while using CTS, however i need to move only 1 namespace from DEV to QA, now after importing I could see only namespace definitions of other unnecessary namespaces have also been imported without having any objects in it.

When an administrator is trying to delete the namespace in QA he is not getting option to delete namespace.

Can anyone let me know what roles need to there to get this done i.e deletion of namespaces from QA or else is there any option to revert the transport of ESR?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

When an administrator is trying to delete the namespace in QA he is not getting option to delete namespace.

Can anyone let me know what roles need to there to get this done i.e deletion of namespaces from QA or else is there any option to revert the transport of ESR?

Although this can be done by double-clicking the SWCV in ESR, then checking objects are modifiable and then creating a new namespace so that the add/remove icon is present; the said approach is not recommended. What you can do is to remove the SWCV and then in dev transport option, choose all objects of a namespace (uncheck namespace definition but check software component definition).

Regards,

Mark