cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT0J - Transaction posting error. (VL616)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having issue posting LT0J transaction.

Scenario - At the time of Process order (production) receipt, i am creating inbound delivery and my packaging instruction is creating HU. Once HU are created our user requirement is to do put away one by one HU. Which mean i want to create TO only for 1 HU. WM movement type 103 will be posted.

Here are steps i am performing while executing LT0J.

Step 1 - LT0J

Step 2 - Enter SU ( HU) number.

Step 3 - Hit enter.

Warning -

Handling unit refers to an inbound delivery; movement type 103 will be set

Step 4 - Hit enter again. ( Figure - 1)

Step 5 - I click on Create TO

Step 6 - Hit SAVE (Posting) Here is the step i get error. ( Figure - 2)

Message no. VL616

10 EA have already been packed. Quantity cannot be changed.

Note - My delivery quantity is 10. I have 5 HU created (Parent level), and i have 2 HU (child) created under each parent level HU.

Alternate option i tried -

I create TO manually by subsequent function, it works fine as expected. And i can confirm those TO as well.

I need help to fix this error!!!

Thanks in advance.

Smit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you are creating the TO manually, what is the quantity in the TO, could you please share the screenshot of TO which you created manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure... Here are the steps i followed..

FYI - child HU has 1 Quantity each. i have 2 child HU under each parent HU. I enter parent HU in LT0J. Total 10 quantity in delivery. total 10 child HU packed in 5 parent HU.

- Go to subsequent function and create TO in background processing. It did picked up destination Storage type and bin as per movement type 103 setting. 

Once i save this transaction it will create 5 TO. 1 TO per parent HU. And i can confirm this TO by LT13 by each parent HU.

The only issue is i can not use LT0J or LT09 to create TO.

Smit.