cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisourcing view in SMI grid view in SAP SNC 7.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a SAP ICH 5.1 and in the SMI monitor we had in the GRID a multi sourcing view option. When we go into it.. the key figures bunch together for different locations.

We want the same view in SAP SNC 7.00. Not able to find it. Please find screenshots attached.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achint,

Check whether relevant views are defined and assigned accordingly in customizing.

Supply Network Collaboration → Basic settings → Data Matrix → Configure Data Matrix views.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I had a look at the config.. Technically what you say is possible.. We can create whatever view we want.. But I checked in the old ICH 5.1... there is no custom view that is created there.. In fact when I go into the config there are some views called as 'multisourcing' view.. so wondering.. how to use or activate those..

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achint,

This you have to figure out how you can have same functionality (if customer needs the same). Cross check what is the logic in ICH. If you select the data matrix view and then double "Data Matrix View Assignment" on left hand side you see the DMV and data matrix (basically assignment). You can do the same in SNC also considering right DMV. Accordingly check the row configuration to define aggregation level.

Let me know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (0)