cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Notes Hyperlinked to Internal-Only Sites

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frequently we come across blogs and documents on SCN in which the author links to an SAP Note via the internal (css.wdf.sap.corp) server rather than the external one (service.sap.com or support.sap.com), so only SAP employees can easily follow the link.

Now I am coming across SAP Notes with the same problem. Current case-in-point is Note 1616768, which has hyperlinks to Notes 1436329 and 195157. Unfortunately, the hyperlinks are to css.wdf.sap.corp, so again, customers are not able to easily follow them. Of course, it's not hard to simply open up the Notes search tool and enter the numbers and navigate to them, but the text in these Notes should be corrected to use external-facing links only.

I'm not certain if I'm posting this in the correct space, so if not, please feel free to move it or let me know. However, I wasn't able to easily discover a space specifically for support of support.sap.com (help.sap.com or SCN, yes, but not the support website).

Cheers,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a known issue. I have a discussion in the moderator space where I list those cases for easy reporting since the official way is quite too much effort.

I will add your finding and I am sure it will be corrected soon.

Answers (0)