cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error initial configuration solution manager solman_setup

0 Kudos

I already install and try to configure inital solman_setup .. i try with the admin user (sap*) to run the solman_setup transaction but when display the first screen (users configuration) all is disable and i cant run it.  If i try to edit give me this message:

You are not authorized to make changes

how to resolve this or i forgot run anything?

Solman 7.1 sp03

thanks for your help

Juan Alvarado

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would strongly recommend applying the latest SP Stack (currently 13) to your system before running SOLMAN_SETUP. Use SUM to apply the stack. Then, I would do the configuration in the delivered client 001 -- why create a new client, when 001 is ready to go? However, definitely you cannot do this in 000. Use DDIC to get the process rolling until you've created the SOLMAN_ADMIN user, then use that user from then on.

Cheers,

Matt

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

You can't run the solman_setup in client 000 as no modification is allowed.

therefore create a new client in Solution manager following below note

1630984 - Which Client Copy options to use for SAP Solution Manager to create a new Client ?

then logon to this new client and then run solman_setup further use Solman_admin user to complete all the steps

hope this resolves ur query

Thanks

Prakhar

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont have access to create the users in SOLMAN, assign the access to SAP* as S_USR* authorizations and access to transaction Su01, after this step it is mandatory that you will log out from SAP* and then proceed with the user SOLMAN_ADMIN which is created in this step.

Thanks

Rishav