cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a document for how to use of APO transaction /sapapo/tsobj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im absolutely new to this forum. So Im sorry if I posted it in a the wrong forum!

Im actually quite new to APO. Everyday Im learning more about this topic and its quite interessting for me!!!

Right now I created for a Key figure  a macro and also an activity and a job on our development system and I figured out that I have to create the activity and the job on the quality system again.... BUT I found by accident a discussion about the transaction /sapapo/tsobj.

Is there an explaination of how to use the transaction?

How do I use it correctly for an activity and a job?

Kind regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

In addition to what Rahul has suggested, a popup for TR request will come only if you execute in foreground.

Regards

JB

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

/SAPAPO/TSOBJ is used to transport objects from environment to the other. You need to transport the stuff in sequence. Example first would be PA which will go along with planning object structures.

Then the next could be planning books along with macros and time bucket profiles.

Then you can transport jobs, OLTP settings etc.

When you put certain filter example job ZXXXXX, and execute it would as for creation of transport request. You can create a transport request and save the same.

This TR would be a normal TR in any SAP system which could be transferred to next system i.e. testing/production. It will carry only that job which you put in the filter. I would suggest you to check F1 documentation in the same transaction as it is very much clear what it is doing.

Regards

Rahul