Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pricing Issue In Sales order creation with reference to Invoice BAPI

We have a requirement that we need to create return order with reference to billing document  with copying of all condition types in the basic order/invoice, before I asked this question in SCN I have tried to used some BAPI and FM 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATFROMDAT1,  SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE  , BAPI_CUSTOMERRETURN_CREATE,

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFORMDAT2.

we are able to create the order but some of the condition types are not getting copied from the  original invoice/order.

They are YBSC(Split case fee) , and if I change One condition type YCHN(Chain Discount) new condition type YRFD( Refer to Discount will be getting created) as of now except manually changed conditions, the FM for sales order creation will creating the condition types into the order .
since client dos not want to pass manually because if we add new conditions in future they don't want to change the program every time.

Please let me know if any other FM/BAPI apart from the the above and it should copied all the original condition types  as same as original order/invoice .

Please help me guys. let me know if you need more information.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question