cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule and settlement to different asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,d

I have settlement issue , I have a wbs element which has AUC automatically created and has system status as REL BUDG TECO AVAC SETC.

I have done settlement to AUC and then created an Asset and then maintained Asset number as the settlement receiver in settlement rule and done Full settlement to FXA.

Now in my business scenario i have missed some costs which needs to be settled , I reset the TECO status then do GRN and settle to AUC and when i create a new asset and give 100% in my settlement rule it is giving me error as TOTAL = 200% since settlement rule already has 2 distribution rules as AUC and FXA with 100% setc, and also amount column is not appearing in settlement rule.

If i have to settle to a different asset what is the procedure to be followed.

i have also tried to reversing the settlement and settling to a new asset.

Regards,

GVK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend, 

AUC is settled to FXA after that you post some value and need to settle to FXA. U can reverse the first settlement and run the settlement.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I was able to reverse and do the settlement to the same asset but my problem is when i reverse and try to settle to a different asset i am getting the error as total =200% since in the settlement rule 100% is used to settle to previous FXA which i am not able to delete as it is grayed out.

Thanks and regards,

GVK

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

can you give the sap message no.

Regards

Deepak

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to put the From and To date for the old settlement rule and try to settle with your new settlement.

I have not tried this, check and let us know your result.

Regards

Terence

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do not assign new asset as settlement receiver.

system should work. if you find any problem than revert.

thanks

Sunil