cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori App Not showing content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed Fiori App and made configuration Successfully for Purchase order and Purchase requistion. I have assigned the roles to users in one department and tested the Fiori app it is working fine. Now the same roles are assigned to the other department users here it is not showing any content in Fiori application i mean it is showing as 0, i logged on to Backend system sap level and checked there he can see the Purchase orders and able to Approve over there but in the Fiori it is showing as 0.

FYI:

Trusted Rfc is also working fine with current user option.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Kindly ensure below configuration is done.

1. Configure task id in ECC

Go to spro -> MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase order -> approve purchase order app -> Give your task id here.

2. By checking SAP backend , do you mean SAP Inbox or SAP MM specific transaction ME29n. If this is happening in me29n. Please ensure that workflow is triggered and you can see the workitem for po in sbwp.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For approve PR, kindly check for Purchase requisition node in spro. and configure task id there as well.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thankyou for your response, Actually already i found the issue as you said in your response 2nd point.

Yes it is showing under the tcode me29n, after that i found as it is not triggering the PO to sapinbox for this user.

I am closing the thread now.

Thankyou Tejas.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (0)