Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center - Deletion

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I am unable to delete the Organizational unit and cost center relationship A011, when i do click on delete button it says " Entry is not allowed due to K XXXXXX and P 12345"

I have seen few threads on this, but i was unable to solve the issue.. currently the company code mentioned in the cost center is ABC, but the employee 12345 who is under the org unit is using different company code called XYZ, i went on changed the company code in the cost center to XYZ,, but once again same error message comes while deleting, Entry is not alled due to K XXXXX and P 67890,  now it shows different employee number , when i checked the company code for that employee , its ABC again..

Now how would i get rid of this error Experts. we have to delete the relationship immediately

Any urgent help is much appreciated?

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may delimit but not delete the relationship between the Org unit and CC.  

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

is it so? why we can't we delete such a relationship. when we were able to delimit?

Thanks

Sriram

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message "Entry is not allowed due to K XXXXX and P 67890" means that there is a relationship for the CC with the person 67890 (pers.no.) in some period.  Hence unless this relationship is removed, the CC / OU relationship can not be deleted.

If the CC data has been used in any period e.g., in payroll and posted to FI/CO accordingly, then this could lead to issues in payroll or/and posting.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the TC of relationship b/w O & K in the table T778V

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

It is 2.

Thanks