Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code page problem

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I apologise in advance for the vague question but I don't have a lot of information on the error and also I am new to PI.

Essentially I have been told to look at a config scenario which is not working correctly due to a Code Page problem, apparently something wrong with "sysopts parameters". My scenario is a straightforward SFTP object, with 2 communication channels i.e. sender and receiver with SFTP adapter. I have many simple sftp scenarios like this, between the same Business systems and these are all working fine.

Somehow this particular one is incorrect and I have no idea where to begin looking for a 'code page' problem?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

If I understand correctly you are talking about encoding problem,

Yes in case of sftp adapter, this is a common problem since sftp adapter does not know the source encoding.

Can you check information on MessageTransformBean(parameter:transform.contentType) or XMLAnonymiserbean or Textcodepageconversion bean for this type of encoding issues.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for your help, unfortunately I don't know anything about "MessageTransformBean(parameter:transform.contentType) or XMLAnonymiserbean or Textcodepageconversion bean for this type of encoding issues". I have no idea how to access these?

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Can you check below link, as it is relates to same type of issue.

Regards

Vishnu

Answers (0)