Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Localization in Agentry for Arabic Language

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We are working on Agentry Work Manager Application. We want to display whole application tabs or text in Arabic language.

We tried by just changing in Agentry.ini file by putting localizations=ar-SA but we didn't get proper output.

I have attached Agentry.ini file.

We also facing problem with Multi languages. we refered link

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01931.0233/doc/html/smc13...

but we didn't clear what exactly we have to do with multiple ini files and where to store this all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

I assume you are working with SMP 3.0. Changing the Agentry.ini won't work anymore.

Look for your application folder, <SMP folder>\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\ (or com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application.<app name>, depending on your SMP SP level). Create a localization folder there (actually, it doesn't matter where you place it, but is a good practice to do it inside the corresponding app folder).

You should've download the localization package from the Service Marketplace. You need to copy the corresponding files ApplicationText.<lang>.ini, ClientText.<lang>.ini and Globals.<lang>.ini inside the newly created folder.

Finally, go to your SMP Admin portal, select you application and go to the Application Specific Settings. Place the path of your localization folder on field "Localization path" and your language code <lang> on "Localization" field. Restart the SMP service.

Check the startup.log and see if the localzations are being considered.

Regards,

Leonardo.

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I think,  can have the best answer. I am not sure if it does support for Arabic Language.

- Tahir