cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove completed work order from agentry client device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in SAP Work Manager-6.0 to remove completed Work Order from Agentry ClientDevice and after deletion a notification should be sent to all client device who logged in Work manager 6.0 like "work order deleted".

I guess, It needs to be handled by using  Removal step of GetWorkOrders fetch.

Could you please help me to achieve this functionality?

Thanks In Advance!!

Regards:

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

From agentry Side

• Create an transaction for completing the work order. In update step of the transaction add work order complete steplet.
  • Create a button "complete" Add action to it. In the action add transaction step and define the "work order complete transaction".

In Java and backend.

• The corresponding steplet and backed program should have the logic to remove the work order from device after completion.

Thanks,

Sandeep Aluri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

As you suggested i did everything and its working for deletion of workorder for particular user.

But next part is that, i want to send notification to all the users who are logged using same user like work order have been deleted.

So, how can i send the notification to all the logged in users that deletion of work orders.

Appreciate your response.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

0 Kudos

When you COMPLETE work order it is set to TECO by default and WO should automatically be removed from all devices.

However if you are not setting WO to TECO then you should configure a User Status and use Work Order Filters to Exclude Work Order by User Status. Now if you cannot configure a User Status you can configure  use Mobile Status COMPLETED to remove the WO from all devices. Please set up appropriate filters on the WO MDO.

Alert or notification is not sent but WO is removed. If you want an alert you must configure a PUSH or configure a STEP in Transmit action to display popup message. You can use Timesheet error popup action as reference.

thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for kind reply.

I did everything as you suggested but thing is that once i add particular Workorder then a notification is immediately going to every client device regarding add of work order but i am getting stuck in case of deletion of work order, when i delete particular work order,  notification is not going back to device. So, is there anything i need to make change in case of deletion of work order so that Push Would work.

Regards:

Sumit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also doing same kind of R&D.

I also did everything.

When i add particular Workorder then a notification is immediately going to every logged in device that "new WorkOrder is Received".

But in case of deletion of work order, when i delete particular work order, WorkOrder gets deleted from my Client and Count of  WO also goes down in My Device. But notification is not going back to other devices which are Logged in.

I want to get notification to all loggged in user that " WorkOrder is deleted".

So please suggest me the steps to do it ?? and changes required in Push functionality.

Regards:

Jagdish Bhange