cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing GRC on Netweaver 7.31 (Total SAP Beginner)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am completely new to SAP, my first task is to develop a connector forSailpoint IdentityIQ (identity management software) to communicate with GRC.

This connector should check whether changes of identities in IndentityIQ are compliant with the policies in GRC.

For developing this connector, I basically need a GRC instance to test it with.

I have been given a server that is running Netweaver 7.31 and now have to install GRC.

My first question is: What is the product that I need for this? I have SAP AC 10.1 available to me, do I need anything else?

The second question is about the installation with SUM.

In the select target system step, it asks me for the stack configuration file. Where is this located? Do I have to generate it?

Sorry for asking these silly beginner questions, but nobody in my department has dealt with GRC before.

Best,

Julian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help on the installation part?

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the below thread,same issue has been discussed,you will get complete details

Regards

Baithi

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julian,

if i understand your requirement correctly,once the GRC system is available then we need to perform post installation activities

check the below blog for additional information

SAP Note:1243085 - Available Documentation for GRC Access Control

also check below thread for GRC documentation

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Well yes, once it is available. The biggest problem right now is for it to become available.

Any ideas on that?

Best,

Julian