i have been asked to work on a B2B scenario involving procurement related EDI with SPS commerce. i have some information that we have Seeburger adapter to interact with EDI systems, but i have not worked on it.
1. in pi 7.3.1 single stack, i think Seeburger adapter is available as an add-on - meaning we can have the seeburger adapter in ID for comm channel configuration in the list where we have file, rfc, jdbc etc adapters available - is this correct? if yes, then from which version we have it available?
2. do you have some information regarding SPS commerce as to how pi integrates with it - meaning do we use seeburger adapter or some other adapter to communicate with it? any blog having information regarding it?
3. any pre-configuration needed like for jdbc adapter, we need to deploy the jdbc adapter in pi system and then configure it in ID in comm channel configuration to connect with the specific database - so in Seeburger is this the case that we need to do something like this - or - we can directly use it like file adapter if we are seeing Seeburger adapter in the adapter list?
4. any blog containing the end-to-end process for designing and configuring a sample scenario like EDI document coming to PI and then mapped to its IDOC in ECC system?
5. regarding the mapping between the EDI documents and their IDOCs, do we have standard content available for it? if yes, then in which software component can we find it?
any info pls. thx. all helpful replies will be appreciated.