Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MM transactions with ITS Mobile

Hello Gurus,

I have a question, as I've seen the LM* transactions for RF, most of them are for WM processes, My requirement is to implement ITS Mobile for MM Processes like physical inventory, stock transfer, GR by purchase order, etc.

Are there standar transaction for it or do I have to develop them?

Any help will be well received.

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Former Member,

Here is the link for the configuration of steps: Mobile Data Entry.

You will need to assign custom transaction names to the menu items.

Apart from the above, you can go through the standard document provided in SPRO against: Define Menu Management, Define Screen Management and RF Queue Management (Assign Processor to Queue = LRFMD transaction - which determines which active menu will need to be displayed for which user.)

Once the configuration is done, For all the custom transactions that you have created (of Module pool programs with 16*20 screens for RF), you will need to create templates to be executed via ITS on the RF device. The steps for doing this are given here: Internet Transaction Server (ITS) mobile - Developing ITS templates from scratch

Just make sure to create an ITS template for EVERY screen that is navigated through in your transaction. You can find out each screen by execution through normal SAP GUI.

For theme-ing and alignment, ITS templates – Styles, Themes and Legibility (MIME Repository)

Let me know if you get stuck somewhere.

Regards,

Utkarsha

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question