cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM transactions with ITS Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a question, as I've seen the LM* transactions for RF, most of them are for WM processes, My requirement is to implement ITS Mobile for MM Processes like physical inventory, stock transfer, GR by purchase order, etc.

Are there standar transaction for it or do I have to develop them?

Any help will be well received.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Machado,

As far as i know, the facility of 'Mobile Data Entry' has been only made available for Logistics execution (as you can see below - SPRO 😞

Unfortunately, it is not available under Material Management.

However, what you can do is create another menu for MM related tasks, pointing each of it menu items to various MM transactions (standard / custom), here, in Logistics execution Mobile Data execution itself. The only difference will be that the menu will be accessed via the LM01 transaction and the user Id will need to be configured to that particular menu in the LRFMD transaction. This way, the MM menu gets displayed to the configured user ID only.

Please let me know if you find any other workaround SAP has given for this.

Regards,

Utkarsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha,

Dou you have any guide for this procedure, of how can I add the MM transactions to the LM01 menu... Im new to this solution of ITS.

Do I need an Abap Consultant to develop any screen?

Greetings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here is the link for the configuration of steps: Mobile Data Entry.

You will need to assign custom transaction names to the menu items.

Apart from the above, you can go through the standard document provided in SPRO against: Define Menu Management, Define Screen Management and RF Queue Management (Assign Processor to Queue = LRFMD transaction - which determines which active menu will need to be displayed for which user.)

Once the configuration is done, For all the custom transactions that you have created (of Module pool programs with 16*20 screens for RF), you will need to create templates to be executed via ITS on the RF device. The steps for doing this are given here:

Just make sure to create an ITS template for EVERY screen that is navigated through in your transaction. You can find out each screen by execution through normal SAP GUI.

For theme-ing and alignment,

Let me know if you get stuck somewhere.

Regards,

Utkarsha

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello José,

Maybe you can also take advantage of the ITSmobile wiki:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/cr8

Just my 2 cents,