Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating C4C with ERP through PO

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on integrating C4C with ERP through PO (similar to PI, but only with Java stack). The thing is that I have been following the C4C integration guide (version 1505, 1505_Config_ERP_PI_COD downloaded from Marketplace) and we are finding strange things with Basis as it wouldn't be ordered in the correct sequence.

For example, we have gone through the first 5 steps and on page 28 it says to check "End to End Connectivity" by executing ERP report RCOD_CHECK_E2E_CONNECTIVITY but, when doing so, I am getting an error message which says "You need to generate a logical port from this screen before you can run the check".

Then, if you try calling the Function Module referenced on step 6.2 for obtaining the Business System ID (function module is LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM), you will get the message "Internal error in SLD API".

Has someone experienced something similar?

Besides, is the guide in the correct sequence?

, any idea?

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

The program to check connectivity looks for an existing default port in SOA management for the consumer proxy CO_CODERINT_CONNECTIVITY_CHECK.

The actual functionality is that in case the default port is not available then the program return a information message and allows the user to create a default port via the program.

This functionality to create a default port is impacted as the program is currently returning an error message for the check.

The issue is already corrected in the development and will be shipped via next SP to customers.

Work around to test E2E connectivity using the report.

Go to SOA management and create a default port for this consumer proxy CO_CODERINT_CONNECTIVITY_CHECK. The parameters for the port can then be editted from the program mentioned. Then you can run the report to check for any issues in E2E connectivity.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Binoo

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Binoo,

Thanks for your answer.

Could you please provide deeper insights on how to configure it? Which are the details to be completed?

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro.

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

I had send you the steps to perform in a document as reply to your mail.

Please do revert for clarifications if any.

Regards,

Binoo

0 Kudos

Thank you, Binoo!!

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks Binoo, this has been extremelly usefull!!!!

Now I am able to run the report, yet, I am facing a certificate related error: "Self Signed Client certificate not allowedCommunication can not continueClient cert should be CA signed". We are running in QAS as we are connecting Test Tenant against QA system. Any idea?

Also, just to know, when trying to load the BC Set COD_BYD_ERP_INT I am facing several warnings so I started following sections on unit 13 in order to complete some of the missing configurations. Is this an expected behaviour?

Finally, we are also trying to run sections 7.12 (its title is 'Configuring to send attachments from SAP ERP to SAP Cloud for Customer'). The thing is that the consumer proxy of the Web Service to be used (CO_CRMPCD_ATTACHMENT_FOLDER_RE) seems to be included on SAP CRM and not in SAP ERP. Is this an erroneous section? If you search for it on Google, you will only find 1 result which takes you to and HCI-related guide to connect SAP CRM with C4C. I am starting to think that this is section shouldn't be on this guide. Any idea?

Really thanks for your support!

Alejandro.

former_member408778
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

can't find Binoo's document in the blog. Would you mind to add it to the communication? Anything new about error in function module is LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM?

Thanks in advance Gerald

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I can't share files through here, I have uploaded the document in . As said there, I am not the author, this great contribution was done, as said on my doc, by Binoo. But, for sure, will help lot of consultants under our same situation.

Regards.

Alejandro.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Yes - this was recently mentioned to development.  Would you please create an incident about this, too?  It should be fixed soon.   I'll forward this to an expert and we'll get their advice on what to do.

former_member408778
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is there any news about that? I'm working on integrating C4C with ERP through HCI and get the same messages.

Thanks and regards Gerald

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still no update from SAP. The incident is already logged and they told me, this morning, that it is taking them longer than expected and that they'd like to provide a solution in the next days. I will let you know once the solution is there.

Regards.

Alejandro.

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

, would you please help us to reach the right person to get this solved? We have an incident opened for 5 days and we are not advancing at all. Now, we also opened an OSS message.

Kindly let me know in case you can help us!

Many thanks, as always.

Regards.

Alejandro.