Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page customization (RFx)

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need assistance, I'm trying to make the on the RFx schedule tab to default as "Change phase even when suppliers are editing" in page page customization. I did the setting but when I create an RFx the setting defaults as "Do not change phase when suppliers are editing"

Settings in page customization

On the RFx

Many thanks & Regards

Gino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

This particular page customization is to make a field editable or not.  In this case it looks like "auto close phase change mode"   The bottom line is this is not going to accomplish what you describe.

Regards,

Gary

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Yes, this setting is working by making the bottom line not editable. But the bottom line is not pulling the incorrect option through when creating the RFx. In my setting it should pull through "Change phase even when suppliers are editing" instead it pulls through "Do not change phase when suppliers are editing"

Regards

Gino

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gino,

It looks like the settings you have configured in Page Customisations are not correct; and it's not very clear for me what is the actual requirement.

Setting default value to a field

• Cannot be done in Page Customisation
  • Only possible via scripting (Document Lifecycle Event - Created)

Dimensions in Page Customisation work as a conditional rule. This translates to:

• Apply THIS Page Customisation ONLY IF "Dimension Field" EQUALS "Dimension Value"
  • In your case Dimension Field is NULL, so the system doesn't check anything and applies the "Not Editable" to every document.

In conclusion, if your requirement is to push a default value to that field, you have to do it via scripting (not possible in PageCust).

If you want to have a conditional PageCust (one that is active only when a field has a specific value) you need to set both Dimension Field and Dimension Value.

Hope it's clear now for you.

Regards,

Bogdan

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Bogdan, I will use my RFx script to have fields checked.

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

To set default in Created script to "change phase even..."

import com.sap.eso.rfx.RfxAutoCloseChangePhaseEnum;

doc.getFieldMetadata("AUTO_CLOSE_PHASE_CHANGE_MODE").set(doc,new RfxAutoCloseChangePhaseEnum(2));

Regards,

Bogdan

Answers (0)