Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Addition of Vendor and Customer line item reports in FSI3 TCode not generating required output.

Hello All ,

I have a requirement to add Customer and Vendor line item reports in FSI3 TCode . I have added this reports and executed the TCode FSI3 .

After getting the drill down report for FSI3 when we click on specific value (As shown in Fig 1 at position 1 )  and then click on call up report (As shown in Fig 1 at position  2 )  we get a pop up showing all the assigned reports to FSI3 ( as in Fig 2 below ) .

When we select the report Vendor line items it opens the selection screen of the report (Fig 3) and does not pass the Account number and Company Code which is required to execute  Vendor line items report automatically .  But when we select the default reports present ( g/l account line items and g/l accounts - transaction figures )  G/L account number and Company Code are passed automatically and we get the required output (Fig 4) .

Fig 1

Fig  2

Fig 3

Fig 4

Experts ,

I have been told not to make any enhancements to the standard SAP report  for the transaction FSI3 . 

Please look into this and suggest the need full so that I can implement.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question