cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI, can anyone kelp me on below issue, its very urgent ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.      Emploree Q  Hired on 01.01.2000,  company code  -  ARTL

2.       Employee Q Transferred on 01.01.2010 from   Company Code ARTLL to ASPL

3.       Again Employee Q Transferred  from Company code  ASPL to ARTL on 01.04.2015

three assingments we have done for this employee.plz find attached document.

when i executing praa it is not showing data of this employee, currentl  emp no: 10001161, company code artl

When the  employee is transferred under New company code , the data is not replicated to  vendor . The expectation is that  the existing vendor should be extended to new company code

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

On PRAA there is a flag saying "create new company code segment" or similar for company code change. I assume that's checked?

When you click the error message in you 1st screenshot, does it give further information. One suspicion would be that it tries to extend the vendor, but finds there is a segment for the new comp code already in the past? Maybe it can't deal with that.

But it would definitely help, if you could share the full error message and message number of the error.

Kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to know above issue belongs to HR consultant or Fico Consultant, can i  let me know.

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the interface, so this is where the HR and FI consultant need to talk and collaborate.

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I think it can be resolved by the HR consultant itself. All you need to do is read through the documentation of the program to understand how it works.

You will have to execute PRAA again for the employee after he has moved to Company Code ARTL with the checkbox "Create new company code segment for existing vendor master records" ticked on the selection screen so that your existing vendor record will get extended for the new company code.