Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 6 and SAP SUS Integration Using SAP PO 7.4

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are integrating SAP ECC 6 EHP 7 (SAP_APPL Release 617 SP-Level 0007) and SAP SUS (SRM Server 7.13 SP-Level 006) using SAP PI 7.4 Single stack.

I have downloaded the ESR Content SAPAPPL61707 and SRMSRVER71306 and imported into ESR.

Now when I am opening any standard Operation Mapping (e.g. MM2SUSOrder) and trying to access the sender IDoc from that operation mapping,it is showing "Software component version with name SAP APPL 6.06 not found".

Similarly when I try to browse receiver interface, it is showing "Software component version with name SRM SERVER 7.02 not found" and these interfaces will be required to generate proxy.

Should I need to import both SAP APPL 6.06 and SRM SERVER 7.02 as well and activate the proxy for the interfaces inside the SRM SERVER 7.02 SWCV or I am doing anything wrong?

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestion?

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Yes you are right, you need to import the related missing Standard SWCV as well. Please install them on the corresponding BS, so that it will be visible in SPROXY.

PS: You need not Activate the Standard Proxy obj. Once you Import it, it will be activated by default for you in SPROXY.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Azhar.

You mean to say I need not worry about which SWCV the interface is pointing to in sproxy?

I have already imported the required SRM SERVER 7.02 SWCV, but I guess SAP APPL 6.06 need not be imported as the higher version is enough to create ICo.

Regards,

Suman

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

AFAIK - it has to be the same SWCV version thats being used in Std Mapping. I believe you are using Standard Mapping objects as well? It has to match the exact version of SWCV thats referenced in Mapping & same should be imported in ESR / SLD as well.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Azhar

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the OM and MM is in SRM SERVER 7.13 but the DT MT Interface are in SRM SERVER 7.02 SWCV

So I guess both of them need to be imported.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Yes you are correct. You can even verify it. Just open the MM or OM from the Std content & check the Software component / objects version that is being used. You need to have the corresponding SWCV imported.

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman ,

If you are still having confusions then better to raise OSS to get clear understanding as you are using SAP Standard ESR content and solution.

Thanks.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already done that and it is showing now.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I think the proxy needs to be generated for the required interfaces as I can't see the interfaces in green state in SPROXY.

Regards,

Suman

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

You are right. Proxy for the standard objects are already generated.

Yesterday we are having cache issue in PI, once we resolved that issue, I can see the proxies already in green status.

Thanks,

Suman

Answers (0)