cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Revert a transport request from ESR in sap pi 7.4?

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning to revert the transport which was moved to quality , can you please let us know how can we revert back changes,in ID we have option Reject changes but i don't find any in ESR?

(OR)

Please let me know how can we delete namespace definitions,actual i need to move all objects of 1 namespace but apart from it namespace definitions of others have also been moved to QA, is there provision to delete the unnecessary definitions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By default the ESR change list get's activated after you transport.

The only option is to revert back to previous version(objects), delete the namespaces manually.

However, it's not going to have any impact/cause any problem if you keep the ESR objects(if they have to transported in future). Other as suggested you'll have to do that manually..

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your reply,

I requested basis team and took admin user credentials and tried to delete the namespace but i am not getting delete option its greyed out, also he has done a PIUSER copy and gave me but also i could not see that option activated,

Can you kindly let me know what role need to be added to the user id to get this done ie deletion of Namespace manually in QA?

Answers (0)