Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script format currency

former_member654002
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using sap script and i use

&KOMK-FKWRT(I13)& to write total

i am getting 17719.020,00 and i would like to receive 17.719.020,00

I cheked user settings and are 1.234.567,00

I check currency settings too

How can i change this?

Thank you and best regards

João Lages Fernandes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

You can make use of the SET COUNTRY country_key command. The amount field will then be displayed according to the settings maintained in table T005X which stores country dependent formatting options.

This will also ensure that the format is same across all users irrespective of the user settings.

Regards,

Tanmay.

2 REPLIES 2

TanmayVerma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

You can make use of the SET COUNTRY country_key command. The amount field will then be displayed according to the settings maintained in table T005X which stores country dependent formatting options.

This will also ensure that the format is same across all users irrespective of the user settings.

Regards,

Tanmay.

former_member185414
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned by Tanmay, you can use SET COUNTRY <Country Name> command in your driver program before the call to OPEN_FORM happens and all the currency, date etc. values will be displayed per the format maintaind in table T005X.

Also if your requirement is to pass a specific format always you can move the value KOMK-FKWRT  to a string/char variable  with desired format and output as is on the form.

BR.