cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error wehn connecting to SAP BI platform 4.1 SP5 Patch 5 with Lumira 1.25.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I just installed SAP Lumira, Server for BI platform. Now, when I am trying to publish a dataset I get the error message "Unable to retrieve datasets Error retrieving dataset information from the SAP BI platform repository. {0} (HDB 05412)"

When I am trying to publish a Story I get the error message "Not Found (RWS 00005)"

Can anybody help.

Best regards

Stephan Bucher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thx for the quick response.

@Shailendar

I am using SAP Lumira Desktop 1.25.1 and I have Administrator rights.

@Tammy

I try to publish via the "Publish to SAP BI platform" button in the SAP Lumira Desktop "Share" workspace

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Stephan,

Kindly follow the instruction as illustrated in section 3.1 of SAP Lumira, server for BI Platform User Guide http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/lumS4BIP1/en/lumS4BIP_125_user_en.pdf .

Regards

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try this workflow instead :

File > Save As > BIPlatform 

the Share button is a hangover from the previous integration add-on (for HANA )  which is for this publish workflow

regards,

H

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using File > Save As > BIPlatform it works.....

Thx for the valuable answers

Best regards

Stephan Bucher

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

What is the Lumira Desktop version?  if it is 1.23, refer to  the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3717279 .

When I am trying to publish a Story I get the error message "Not Found (RWS 00005)", it looks like the user privileges issue, do you have correct authentication at the folder level, meaning saving the Lums document to the folder?

Thanks,

Shailu.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stephen - I agree with Shailu - which desktop are you version?  How are you trying to publish? Are you using File > Save As?