0 Kudos

Hi All,

are there any condition types for the following:

Mandi Tax,

other taxes(any other taxes)

state development taxes,

works tax

entry tax

it is required to create condition types and put in pricing schema in po or these condition types are defined in tax code and are copied in pricing procedure.

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition types for taxes should be class D or N.

First, decide your tax type is of deductable or non-deductable.

If deductable, copy from JVRD, if non-deductable copy from JVCS (assumed that u r using taxinn)

Then u have to go for account keys and ob40 assignments including tax procedure inclusions.

Please note that tax procedure is delivered by sap. custom changes to this are not advisable.

warm regards

sairam akundi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for giving your valuable time,

We are on ECC 6.0, and these conditions are not appearing in the condition table. I could not go thru these conditions. I referred the SAP NOTE NO 9552289, validity since 8.1.2007 where in the attachment of TAXINN with screen shot is there.

Further clarification

In the forum it was mentioned JVRD - VAT Non deductible and JVCS - CST deductible, is it a typing error. My writing is not for pointing you as wrong, but for taking the understanding.

I appreciate your knowledge and great understanding on subject.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sairam,

I hope u will be fine.I don't think it is advisable to inculde the Entry Tax ,Octrio,etc .to be included in TAXINN or TAXINJ.In M/08 we can maintain it as per the requiremnt,So Make the Changes in Pricing Procedure not in Tax Procedure.

Regards

Biswajit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anita,

The condition types indicated are mostly delivery cost in nature and can be created as separate conditions and placed in calculation schema linked with sepaate G/Ls .In the calculation schema and also in Conditions these are to be treated as Accruals which will add up with material cost and credited to respective clearing accounts .

DBehera

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks freiends,

pl suggest further

Should I copy the comparable condition type of freight or taxes for creating the new condition type?

The new condition type should have:

1) Condition class D (TAXES) or A (DISCOUNT OR SURCHARGE)

2) And condition category D (TAX) or B( DELIVERY COST).

I donot know the Detrimental impact of this on calculation.

thanks and regards

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

These types of condition types are not provided by SAP .

You have to look for these in standard condition types and make copy out of that .

Thanks

Dipak