cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add new output fields in REISROOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having new requirement  to add output fields to the report REISROOC.

Can you please provide me some useful links.

Thanks in advance,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

you can enhance report REISROOC in badi BADI_REIS_LIST (SE18)

Class CL_EXM_IM_REIS_LIST_SCOMP is a good reference how to do it. There is an example with description how to add new fields to report REISRO (enhancing output structure, read new data, fill new fields, enhance field catalogue). With a little bit coding you can adjust that code to your needs to REISROOC.

Regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

You are saying about example ( add new fields to REISRO report ), can you brief me how to see that example in system.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is an example class for badi BADI_REIS_LIST implementation. Try to open it in se24. If it does not exist (it could not be in your system) all class examples are visible here:

1. Transaction: SE18

2. Insert Badi Name =  BADI_REIS_LIST

3. Select screen: Enh. spot element definitions

4. Select BADI_REIS_LIST in the left subscreen.

All example classes are in a table "Implementation Example Class".

Regards,

Dan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

What are the additional fields you want to add to the report to suggest the correct solution.

Hope you might have already tried the option of changing default the layout settings.

VVR

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kumar,

As suggested by Mr.Sid Try to create a new program by copying the existing and add new fields according to your requirement.

Better not to change the standard program.

Also you are asking for some useful links, i recommend you to search in the SCN / web to get the useful links, try to search the same before post it, as its already available in WEB/SCN. Any how below links may help you to get an idea on related tables of RE-FX master/Transactional data.

http://www.tcodesearch.com/sap-tables/list?module=re-fx

If still you need any details on tables & fields you can get the same from help menu also try to discuss with your ABAPER on the same.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options to do this.

First copy the standard program to create a new Z- report and then you can add/modify any data field(s).

Second, you can change the standard code of this report and then play around.

However, as a best practice, I would recommend you to go with first method.

Please consult with your ABAP team for adding the required fields. You should be just aware of the logic to derive them.

Regards,

Sid