cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxiumum number of parameters allowed in MBO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did liked to know how many parameters are allowed in MBO . I cannot deploy a project since I have many parameters linked to it .First it was able to deploy project successfully , but then 1 more paramters was added via BAPI and I did changed , deleted the MBO created new one and even tried BIND DATA , but to no avail . Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually resolved it as there was ambiguity in naming conventions of attribute names

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatin,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate.

See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)
SAP Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are seeing?  You could be hitting one of several limitations.  After encoding, the sum of the length of the personalization key values cannot exceed 16*4000, or a synchronization exception occurs during synchronization.  There's also the limitation that the total length of an MBO synchronization parameter cannot exceed its pagesize.  The safe length of personalization parameters is 32k bytes on iOS, but I believe the limit is like 35K.

I think the bottom line is the limit probably isn't the number of parameters, but the length of the total parameters, but I am not sure what error you are seeing.