Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override Plant Determination in Sales ORder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The requirement is a bit peculiar.

We have to maintain the delivering plant in the material master so that the material is successfully replicated in CRM but we want that the plant should not flow in the sales order and the plant field should be blank since the user needs to enter the plant manually in the sales order.

Can someone please let me know how to override the automatic determination of plant in sales order.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192506
Participant

Hi Saurav,

It is not advisable to leave "Plant" as blank in sales order. As advised by George, Leaving plant field blank will have impact on shipping point determination and tax determination.

You can try " USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION in program MV45AFZB. "

Regards

Kanishk Bohra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your input.

The problem was resolved through an enhancement in include FV45PFAP_VBAP_FUELLEN

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

As suggested by Rahul, Plant determination is a standard process in SAP which go through the sequence from CMIR --> Customer Master --> Material Master. Even after determination of plant in sales order, it can be change as per the requirement (If no any enhancement done). If you want to maintain the plant in material master and require not to determine in Sales order, need to go through the enhancement in MV45AFZZ where while plant gets determine in Sales order, need to delete that value from program. Hope that will solve your requirement.

Just check and let us know if it works for you.

Regards

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

plant is essential field for sales orders. Since i do not know your business scenarios i cannot give any suggestion.

Keep in mind that plant is required for tax determination, shipping point determination, availlabillity check and other critical functions.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks for your reply.

We are using both SAP ECC and CRM.In order to replicate the material from ECC to CRM the delivering plant has to be mentioned in the Material Master but the same will flow in the sales order when we enter the material.

Our requirement is even though the plant is present in the Material Master the same should not flow in the sales order and the plant field should be blank.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Did you already checked above exit's?

Let us know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are your sales orders origin to CRM and replicated via BDocs to ECC?

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Plant field in VA02 is editable field which means you can change the same when required. But if any document has been posted example delivery then it can't be done. If below is not the case in your system cross check have you implemented any exit.

Let me know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note that I am looking for enhancement where the plant field will remain blank even though the delivering plant is mentioned in the material master i.e. the plant field should not flow in to the sales order.

Please can you guide me on this.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Check this

• USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP (MV45AFZZ)
  • USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP (MV45AFZB)

Let me know if it resolved the issue.

Regards

Rahul