Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain Job Scheduling and Release issue

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Process chain, The Start condition of which has an event(Event triggered chain).

Everyday the chain executes, job "BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER" gets released.

I don't want the job "BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER" at all, as I already have a job "PA11EUSNPDEPOPT" which starts my chain as shown in screenshot below.

Can anyone please help with- how to remove the job BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER permanently.

Its getting released automatically after process chain execution.

Note: I tried deleting the job after it gets released, but in vain.It gets released as soon as Process chain (Start step)completes.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Hope your process chain series of process (jobs) in it, Trigger is kind of switch to start the next process once the current process gets completed.

Check the even variant of RSPROCESS program.

Goto SM37 -> select the job --> step --> Goto --> Variant (get the variant name)

Goto se38 --> give pgm name RSPROCESS --> check the list of variant available (If the one which we get from sm37 then select that variant and check the details.

Let us know the details of process chain and your expectation in detail so that we would try to help you.

Thanks

Vinoth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go and check RSPC .

This trigger is the start of the chain. Hope this needs to be there. If you remove this, your chain of jobs will not work.

Check at RSPC how your chain is there, hopefully your PA11EUSNPDEPOPT is part of your chain.

send your RSPC chain

regards

SRS Kannan

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

PA11EUSNPDEPOPT-->This job has the event which starts the Process Chain.

BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER-->This is triggering the same Process Chain and it gets released as soon as the Process Chain runs.

Could you please let me know how to get rid of BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER

Many Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma

Send your RSPC chain so that we can check on that

regards

SRS Kannan