cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert email for XML failures in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to monitor all XML failures in transaction SXMB_MONI which I need to convert to alerts/notifications so that I don't need to manually check each and every XML failure in SNC.

Is there some kind of ALERT configuration which I can do in SNC to send out emails to certain users for XML's which fail to post in SNC?

Also I need the exact error message details (which I see when clicking on the  ERROR INFORMATION button) to be included in the email.

The reason we need to configure something in SNC is because although these interfaces are posting the data from XI,there is no communication back to XI if the XML fails as these interfaces are synchronous.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Go through the below thread.

Let me know if it resoled your issue/query.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul!

But as I mentioned earlier,the messages are successfully transmitted from XI but fail only in SNC.

So I'm looking for a solution approach which will help me monitor these messages from SNC.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Andy,

Check standard programs in SAP SCM

/SCA/DLV_PUBLISH report
/SCA/INVOICE_PUBLISH report
/SCA/ORDER_PUBLISH report
/SCA/RETASN_PUBLISH

Further to add I hope you have alreadt configured the below setting to see the same.

Supply Network Collaboration - Basic Settings - Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages - Restrict Alerts

Let me know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Handa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO related XML gets failed in inbound you can track them with below alert:  Hope this will help you.

7035Exception during validation of purchase orderPOSAP SNC detected a problem during validation. This alert is a general validation alert. Some validations generate more specific alerts

Br//

Rakesh G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Would you know if it is feasible to publish the invoice (in SNC) in PDF format and send this afterwards as email attachment?

Answers (0)