cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with delivery regeneration (because of inventory issues)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm currently with a big problem because of delivery regeration (automaticall) because i have a few differences on my inventory.

I need identify which deliverys has been regenerated for differences beetwen Delivery Requirement and PGI. How can i track this deliverys? with a table o something else?

I need something like:

First Delivery Created (from a sales order) - Delivery Regenerated (from a difference between Delivery Requirement and -PGI- Good Issue) If this delivery not regenerated a new delivery because this no have any problems, i dont need see this case.

I hope you have understood me

Thanks in advanced and sry for my bad english,

Kind Regards,

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo,

Just to summarize,

You have sales order for 100, then system creates delivery for 80 and PGI for the same. Then again system creates delivery for 20 and PGI for same.

Now you want to see which delivery are created twice basically partial shipments, if it correct to say?

If yes you can use report S_ALR_87014392 - Display Document Flow to see what documents have been created for sales order. Is it one time delivery or partial ones. As shown below you can see couple deliveries created for order and if you double click on the same it would show you the details.

Let me know if it helped for your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for answered me.

You understood that I need! But I have a lot of deliverys with the same problem, so i can't enter one per one on the document flow to see if they is a regeneration.

I need find a table (or few tables) to compare information and localize this deliverys regeneration (partial shipments) easily

Thanks in advanced,

Rgds

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo,

You can use tables:

VBFA - Sales Document Flow, on the basis of this you can link SO & deliveries.

Rest tables would be

VBAK - Sales Document: Header Data

VBAP - Sales Document: Item Data

LIKP - SD Document: Delivery Header Data

LIPS - SD document: Delivery: Item data

By linking them correctly in a query you can have similar report but in one line.

Let me know if it resolved the issue.

Regards

Rahul