Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT04 Variant qtn

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

VT04 Variant for creating Inbound Shipments for direct ship Inbound deliveries.

i have the variant created for above scenario, but its pulling all the inbound deliveries including already the ones which are already processed.

in VT04 Shipment creation variant, how to exclude the inbound deliveries which are already processed? other than with delivery date field.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen, my bad, i got the requirement wrong,

the actual requirement is to exclude the inbound deliveries for which shipment is already created.

whats happening is when VT04 is run, its locking all the inbound deliveries, both for the ones shipment created & not created. 

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note should be able to cover as well this scenario

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Jurgen, will the OSS covers, the shipment creation for the deliveries created & for which shipment created from last shipment creation run date/time to till date/time?

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It gives you the option to select based on the status of deliveries. selection based on date and time is already available in standard, just see your selection screen and read the docu behind the 2 blue info buttons in VT04

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Jurgen, we do have the selection field inputs with A & B, Relevant for transportation, not processed & partially processed.

but still its pulling the deliveries for which shipment is already created, not sure what am i still missing.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you activate the 2 boxes below the status fields to not select deliveries that are already in preliminary and subsequent leg  ?

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Jurgen, it was not before, now i activated, let me check the next running jobs to see if that solvs the issue, hopefully it should as you suggested.

Answers (0)