cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Outline agreements generated for same Master Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When user is trying to add service line items for an existing master agreement in sourcing and after publishing it to ECC system,differant Outline agreements are getting created in ECC system (Instead of adding service line item to the existing ECC outline agreement).

Can you please provide your Inputs or let us know what could be the possible reason?

Thanks In advance for your valauble Inputs !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you kindly check/confirm the following

1. Are you using the standard integration for service items or have you changed anything in Sourcing or PI ?

2. Open the MA that is published - go to the header and check if the Document links section has an OA number there.

3. If the answer to 1 is NO (it is all standard) and the answer to 2 is "you don't see the OA number' then this needs further investigation.. Please open an OSS message and provide the XML payloads that are going from PI to ERP..

Alternately, You can try debugging the BBP_ES_ANALYZE to see what is going on with the OA numbers..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat ,

Thanks a lot for quick advise.

Ans 1 :Yes we are using the standard Integration for service Items.

Ans 2: At MA header level I can see only one OA but we have four service line items in MA and I can see diffearnt OA details in 3rd and 4th the line item details(1st and 2nd line item shows same OA).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As per your suggestion I have executed BBP_ES_ANALYZE to see what is going on with the OA numbers and found that after adding 3 rd line item to MA and publishing it to ECC , I saw some Incorrect value in the OA field of the analysed RFC screen. Attached the screenshot of the same for your referance. Please check and advise.Thanks In advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

What I understand from the screen shot is that your MA number when you "created" is 46000000168 and what you are seeing when you republish is a Header-Number of 'MSA-00093' that is getting sent to ECC.

Are you configured to use external numbering scheme meaning MA and OA numbers are the same ?

We will need to investigate and see where this 'MSA-00093' is coming from.. do you see this number in the Document Links (either on the header or on the Line items)

Do you have any custom mapping in PI that could be doing this ?

I think it would be best if you open an OSS message and provide us access to your ECC system so that we can investigate further.

Prasad

Answers (0)