Olap Connection Transported up
While moving a Dashboard up to QA from Dev the BW Dev Olap connection overwritten the BW QA Olap Connection in BOBJ QA that had same name. No worries I thought as I changed the Olap connection to point back to QA. I tested it through the Olap connection to confirm I can connect. I then restarted all Dashboard servers. All dashboards that use this connection are somehow still looking for Dev. In Dashboard trace logs I see this.
com.businessobjects.mds.olap.OlapException: Could not find a username alias for SystemId:<Dev SID>.
I deleted this Olap connection and set back up pointing to QA. Restarted SIA completly and still dashboards looking for Dev. All webis that use this connection are fine and connecting to QA look should. Need advice.... Why dashboards still looking for old connection that in CMC isnt there.