cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP care about the existing customers???

0 Kudos

I am really unhappy with SAP response to one of the OSS message. I have created OSS message on 30th Mar with high priority. It's regarding a bug fix in the standard code in sales order creation.

SAP dev team hasn't come back eventhough I called 4 times and begging daily to look into the issue. I know this is not the place to show my unhappiness. I dont know any other way to escalate on them. Hope someone from SAP to carry this message to SAP Dev. team.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Actual priority of the incident is Medium when I created OSS message on 30th March. SAP internal team assigned this incident to Dev. Team after some follow ups.

I requested to raise priority to High one month back as SAP doesn't care of medium priority. It's almost 2 months now and no one has been assigned to look into this issue.

I called customer support for 5 times. Everytime customer representative (phone number from Note 560499) picking the phone and informing me that they are going to request to look into this issue ASAP. I think SAP is not any more supporting the customer the way they used to do in the past.

Thanks,

Krishna.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have your management escalated through your account manager?

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You marked it high priority on March 30 and they haven't responded at all? Not even once??

Can you check that it was submitted properly? That seems very unusual.

cheers

Paul