cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import transport requests  from development to production(BI) but its take long time to import completely.

When i start importing then  it shows immediately RC=0 and status shows import running (truck icon) for long time(4 hours),and after completion of Tr importing when i checked in import monitor then it shows  some error.

TP finished: internal error in DBaccess.

Can any one help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneeta,

If you get return code 08, that means the object you are transporting could not be activated into the system, please expand the transport logs, get involve with a developer and check.

Regards

Adil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneetha,

From STMS -->Systems overview

Perform all the checks. Is the DB/listener running? Also what is the result of R3trans -d? Is there any system activity like Kernel upgrade? Kill all tp processes, check table TRBAT and TRJOB and kill them all before you retry the transport import.

Thanks,

Kavitha Rajan.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

With that amount of information it is very difficult to assist you.

I would consider updating the kernel or at least update the DBSL and tp/R3trans tools and see if that helps.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Delete the all the enters in the Import monitors(As your are mention in the snapshot).

2. Could you check the job status in transaction code SM37 Job name "RD* " on user id DDIC.

3. I think you transport got completed but the background job was not completed in client 000

BR

SS

daniel_lippmann5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'd try to delete all entries using right click, kill all tp processes / import jobs and try again in dialog. When the problem doesn't exist any more, you can try using your job again. Also check TP log as already suggested.

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  ,

Check TMS  alerts in STMS and post it .

It seems Tp is not able to connect to the database

Thanks ,

Manu