Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to issue stock w/o a post goods issue

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A sales order of 10 pcs was delivered to a customer with an invoice.

Customer complained that only 8 pcs was received.

An investigation was carried out by Warehouse and confirm that all 10 pcs was delivered.

Warehouse refused to admit that it was a mistake.

Now, customer officer wanted to send 2 pcs to the customer but she does not want SAP to deduct the system SOH.

She wanted some form of SAP documents that can track the delivery.

In ECC6.0, is there any order type that can do that? Can a replacement order does that?

please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use movement type 251

regards,

Amol

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siew,

Could you elaborate "but she does not want SAP to deduct the system SOH".

If you want to send 2 pieces to customer without charging customer then you can create a sales order with item category TANN (Free of Charge Item).

This will make sure that in billing document nothing is charged to customer. Though posting would happen, no matter its 601 or some other (as stock would be reduced). At least this way you can capture the reason for SO and delivery.

What kind of documents you want? DO you want to see the status of documents or do you want some output from system (example PDF, though this will not help).

You can always go to VA03, put sales order number, click on environment and click on display document flow. You can also use report S_ALR_87014387 - Display Document Flow  for the same.

Let me know if this resolved your query/issue.

Regards

Rahul

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The idea is to log the transaction yet do not bill the customer and then it should not reduce my current stock.

the difference in actual quantity will be taken as a loss in the future stock count.

this is due to the disagreement between Warehouse and Customer who both denied that they are in the wrong on the delivered qty. The sales had not choice but to get the Warehouse to deliver the shortage.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siew,

You can use order type FD - Deliv.Free of Charge where you can put the reason for the same (in VA01). Plus put Delivery block reason also. This would make sure that delivery is blocked and stock is not posted (though I am not convinced why you don't want to reduce the stock as of now though physically it would be shipped and reduce the inventory). This would not allow delivery creation until unless hold is removed. Thereafter you can decide to post against this order and book your accounts accordingly or make inventory reconciliation (as mentioned by yourself). This will not create any billing document also, tomorrow if you like to post against this order.

I hope it meets your requirement. Let me know otherwise.

Regards

Rahul

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

Thanks for the advice. Will consider that options.

Let me check back with the User to see if it is OK to them.