Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web UI search criteria

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently TM is integrated with EM only and when I view the standard visibility scenario in EM web UI for TM, I find that in EM web UI we have a field called as sales order No and PO No.

Kindly let me know if we maintain the PO and SO No only in document reference tab then only on searching in EM web UI using PO/SO No the corresponding TM document No are visible in search result?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

"I find that in EM web UI we have a field called as sales order No and PO No" - Can you post a screen shot?

Yes you can.  Define SO/PO as System/Control (System parameter would be better for system performance side).  If already defined, then you have to configure those fields in Configure Fields for Selection and assign those SO/PO fields in Define User Profile -> Selection Profile -> Selection Profile Details.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopi Chandrakesan wrote:

(System parameter would be better for system performance side).

As you can have more Sales Orders and Purchase Orders related to one FO you should use Control Parameter with Index as in the ODT30_TO scenario.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steffen...

Yes you are right.  If they are using more than one Sales Order/Purchase Order/Delivery then we can't use system parameter.

The solution which I have given one SO/ One PO/ One Delivery.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (0)