Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement equipement

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please how can i follow the movement of equipment from the serial number ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need not follow the Equipment by Serial number. You follow the Equipment, Serial number follows on its own. Then if you have further query like, How do I follow my equipment, then the answer is: it is from  IE02 > Extras > Usage list.

Also:

There is a consistency in your questions in the following points.

1. Single line Query with a very brief sentence.

2. Not easily understood at the first instance (Often misunderstood)

Suggestion

Being aware of the language barrier you have, it is suggested that you should try to use more sentences to make yourself more expressive.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks Rao thank you for your advice,

When replacing equipment by another how I can do to follow the the history of équimement I moved ?

Regards,

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you know how to Dismantle and Remount(Install) Equipments from One F/Loc or SuperOrd Equipment to another through IE02 Structure tab. When you do so many times, the Equipment track is built up in the Extras > Usage list as said before at the same time all the history on this particular Equipment at various places is intact with this equipment number and hence you can find it through queries like IW28, IW38. You will get all the Notifications and Orders made on the Equipment  irrespective of the present location it is working.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

extending Mr Rao's advice, you can update mass equipments with LSMW also with having fields- Equipment no/Date and Time of Installation/New Equipment or FL, no need to dismantle it from previous location firstly, it will do the same. another point is take care of Date/Time otherwise system will take current date/time and then you could not be able to update dismantle/install in earlier period.

you can also track the list of multiple equipment's history through IH08 in a single shot.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to configure serial number profile first and you need to set the assignmnet of serial number with respect to each equipment category at the time of GRN or You can assign manually also.

Kindly look in to SAP hlep library for more info.

Serial Number Profile - Serial Number Management (LO-MD-SN) - SAP Library

Regards,

Pardhu