cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The settlement time of the trips shows different time than the expense posting time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SAP functional.Need Urgent help form your side.

In our production box , some entries in PRTV_PERIO showing different time than posting batch time.

I cheked the PTRV_PERIO table for some other posting run number. I can see entries under same posting run number with settlement time and date varies even with 1 day.Please see the screen shot attached.

Can you please let me know, how to troubleshoot this ? And if it is normal then reason behind it.

There are some support tickt raised by client for this, please help to close this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prosun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prosun,

settlement and posting is not the same.

First of all you have to approve the expense report

Than you have to settle the expense report

and than you have to post the expense report to finance.

Even you have this set up in a job run - physically the settlement is before the posting to fi.

Please check user of settlement of trip - if it is not the batch user than the process is that the settlement is done manually from an administrator.

To check all data from a trip you can use transaction PRTE.

In here are also listed all changes to the trip.

Hope that helps, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sigi for your reply. I cheked the entries with your input and found that PRFI and  PRWW both ran by batch user. No physical settlement was done.

Please see the screenshot of the problematic trip in PRTE  with 'ANED'. It is the time showing the time from secondline item of 'ANED'. Even I am not able to understand all of this. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prosun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prosun,

as I said. The settlement was done "manually" (User 15311460 program RPRTEC00)

And than via "Job" (User TW-Batch) later the posting.

So all as expected from the process.

Best regards, Sigi