cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently Being Moderated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moderator,

I get the message 'currently being moderated' when i wanted to reply the below thread

Regards,
Amala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because you are a new member on the community and you have very low points. Moderation review is just to ensure that you are not some annoying participant and you are posting correct and authenticated content. You don't need to worry about the content. Just post your content.

It'll be visible to everyone once the moderator approves it. You'll get the notification for the same. In case, moderator decides to reject your content, notification will be given with reasons.

In the mean time, I suggest you to go through your missions and read the community guidelines. That will make you a better member on the community and you'll be out of moderation review soon.

Good Luck

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Umpteen numbers of discussion are there for this message. Result is the same till now. You just need to wait for the moderation.

By the way why do you want to reanimate an old discussion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As any discussion, i wanted some more clarity on the issue and that's the reason.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to search ? I think all explanation is already there for this message . I myself explained the same many times before..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did do my search.. but all the threads it is mentioned the start routine must be modified but i am not really sure about what is to be modified? what coding should be done in order to run the DTP?

Can you brief me on that?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You misunderstood my comment. I am talking about this message 'currently being moderated'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok