Deployment taking place even without distribution demand
We are facing an issue in deployment where the material is getting deployed even though no distribution demand exists within the pull deployment horizon.
Following are the settings:
Pull deployment horizon = 1 day
Push Deployment horizon = 7 days
Fair share rule = B
Push distribution rule = P (Pull /Push)
ATD quantity at source location = 30
1. Dest Location: D1 - Distribution Demand = 36, Conf Qty = 0
2. Dest Location: D2 - Distribution Demand = 174, Conf Qty = 12
3. Dest Location: D3 - Distribution Demand = 24, Conf qty = 0
4. Dest Lcoation: D4 - Distribution Demand = 150, Conf Qty = 12
5. Dest Location: D5 - Distribution Demand = 0, Conf Qty = 6
Since the total distribution demand is more than the ATD qty, fair share rule should have got applied. But it does not seem so, as the deployment has taken place even without distribution demand at D5, whereas in other cases (D1, D3), no quantity has got deployed in spite of demand being present.
Please let me know if I am missing any other input that might be influencing the deployment results.