Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR not getting created in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.0 with ECC6.0

We are using de-coupled scenario.

R/3 product categories are defined for external procurement with PO or PR creation IN SRM

After shopping creation for R/3 material group. Shopping card in not creating PR in R/3. In SRM shopping is approved & just going purchase's worklist itself.

In BBP_PD status is shopping card ordered.

Can somone confirm why system is not creating PR R/3 even though R/3 material group has been defined for pprocurement in R/3 itself

Regards,

NNK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Is there entry in Define Sourcing for Product Categories ? Please check the IMG SRM -> SRM Server -> Sourcing. If you configured sourcing option for that category, SC goes Sourcing Cockpit. In that case, you should remove it.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks. Entries in Sourcing removed.

Now shopping card is showing staus "Item in transfer process" in BBP_PD

It is also showing PO number in BBP_PD. ( I have assigned vendor in shopping card , hence it is trying to create PO)

Document type, number ranges are ok in R/3 what else is missing in R/3 NOW

Regards,

NNK

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Refresh the BBP_PD screen.

If the status is something like "Error in transfer", go to RZ20 transaction and open Enterprise Buyer Monitor -> Shopping Cart. You will see some error message.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

1. It is still showing item in transfer process even after hour or so.

2. I have created in shopping card without source & it has created PR in R/3 immediately. But when I am trying to create PO against PR in R/3 , system givES ERROR message " PR can only be ordered in SRM system"

Can u confirm on this both points

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

This behaviour is found only if you have activated plan driven procurement in your system.(please confirm)

In customizing in Definition of Backend Objects please try to select always Purchase Requistion ( for trail only).

In customizing please check in SOURCING FOR PRODUCT CATEGORIES whether the product category that you are willing to create PR is already defined clearly( what should be the follow on document).

I hope this information will help you .

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

How do u activate plan driven procurement. Can u elaborate??

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For activating the PDP you need to create one Channel which one consist of ALE User like ALL USER and user type for that is service user..

Here you need help from Basis guys for creating distribution channels.

To trasfer the PR U need to main some tables for respective prodcuct catagory.

Regards,

Navneet.

Note :- Kindly award the points to helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have activated PDP and it is working fine. I did following settings.

1. Create a Backend Channel and assign a User to this in Org Structure.

2. Assign this Backend Channel which gets the PR from R/3 to One Purchase Organisation as Responsible Group.

3. Define Sourcing for the respective Product Category which is coming to SRM from R/3 during PR transfer.

4. Maintain Tables in V_T160PR and V_T160EX

5. Create Purchase Requisition in R/3 .

6. Do MRP Run and Check Stock display in Transaction MD04

7. Check the table EPRTRANS Wether PR entry in there or not.

8. Run program to Transfer this PR as external requirement to SRM.

9. After transfer check table EPRTRANS again whether the PR has transfered to SRM or NOT

10.Check Queue through Transactions SMQ1 and SMQ2 in SRM and R/3.

11. Log as responsible Purchaser for the respective Product Category .

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Thanks for inputs

I have done all this setting for PDP.

I have removed entries from table V_T160PR and V_T160EX, but still system is not allowing me to create PO against PR created through SRM.

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

If entries in tables V_T160PR and V_T160EX removed & if u again transfer the shopping card to R/3 for PR creation, system allows to create the PO.

But system doesn't all to create PO for already created PR's.

Regards,

NNK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Well, can u try with making PR document as a default document type in org structure.Bocz I have solved this by just making one document type for PR as default document type.

Regards,

Navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet

I have two issues

1. I am able to create PR in R/3. but not able to create PO in R/3 with reference to PR. Message is " PR can be ordered only in SRM"

2. When I assigned vendor shopping card. PO is not getting created in R/3. Status in BBP_PD is "item in transfer process"

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For both the case I am in doubt that U have not maintain document type properly in the both SRM & as well as in R/3.

Can u check the both once again.

other thing is that goto RZ20 and check the error details. u will find some clues overthere.

Regards,

Navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have gone through all discusion and I can come on conclusion for one probable answer is that we need to check first of all document types in your org structure.if this document type is maintain then check number ranges assigned to it as well as item catagoty allowed for each document type.

U need to define document type for PR as well as PO also.

Check if it is there or not and infirm me same.

If this soultion help then please reward points.

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

All document types, number ranges are correct.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if I defined Rservation creation for the same material group, system is creating reservation in R/3 against shopping card.

What is missing that system is creating reservation but not PR when external procurement defined??