Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fictious dates in orders

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

while taking my STR's  into APO instead of  emerging with the same date it comes with a new date (fictious date) ,In essence it is rescheduling my orders without asking for ? .How would I stop this ,rescheduling ?

your expert's idea would be a balm to my pain  .

Thanks

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

WHat do you mean by taking into APO, are you not generating STR's in APO itself and then cifing them to ECC or its other way around.

or are you saying that when publishEd from APO to ECC it goes, updates number range and along with this changes the dates also, is it the case. If yes check whether you have maintained scheduling margin key in material master on mrp 2 tab?

regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

rahul STR is generated in ECC and CIF ed to APO and when i see in APO there is a different date

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Could you share a screen shot of STR- quantities tab, RRP3 for the same STR with start and end date.

Also check if any user exit is active in APO example EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001 with include ZXCIFUSERU09.

Regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

tommorow a fresh planning run will be made ,when that happens  i will send those screen shots,tmw,,,now we have deleted all due to mess up....

thanks rahul, we the team are really gratefull to you... i will meet u tmw...

ok then one small question supposing if we stop transactional data flow then what will be its implications.. do u have any links with you or material to understand that  coz implementation was done by someone and support is done by us ,we are still digging into how they have configured.

yup that is all ,,we will try not to disturb you quite often

regards

ohio

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Let me know the result for the same.

Stopping transnational data at what time? You are talking during some run example SNP CTM, Optimizer etc or in general?

Stopping basically creates inconsistency in both systems which could be later rectified by reconciliation but question would be why we want to stop.

In certain cases business wants to stop all master & transnational data to take run with a static situation and see the results accordingly. This avoids locking issues etc. while performing the run depending upon steps in your run/process chain.

So it totally depends upon what and why it is required?

Please make sure you keep on closing the threads if answer meets your requirement.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If the SKUs are X0 - external planning you should generate STR in APO system. I'm pretty sure that you will not have any date issue!

Thanks,

Regards, Marius