cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web UI Runtime error "Could not find attribute M_<parameter>"

0 Kudos

Dear experts

we recently built a new SAP EM client (SAP EM 9.0 SP4) from an existing client for testing purpose. When I try to open the web UI for a configured tracking scenario, I get a run time error saying "Could not find attribute M_<parameter>".

Looks like some attribute tables have not got generated in the new client.

Are there any housekeeping programs to generate the parameter attributes?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeth,

If you have assigned system parameter in Event handler, we need to update the system parameter changes in SAP EM system.

The Steffan mentioned tcode /SAPTRX/UCCF triggers report /SAPTRX/UCPD_UPDATE. The report updates web interface parameter changes in SAP EM WebUI.

You can check and let us know.

Regards

GGOPII

0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi & Steffan for your quick response.

However, the problem is not resolved even after running UCCF.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeth,

Can you check or execute one by one as per below steps?

1. Execute this tcode /n/SAPTRX/TSC0ET and remove your extension table or enter (dot) in description field and save.  Again, enter extension table and click save button (Click once and wait then click again) and wait (I forgot whether it will ask ABAPer access key to save here or on assigning extension table in Event handler may ask) and save until it gives status bar message as saved.  Check now SAP EM WebUI. If not solve then move onto next step.

2. Go to Define Event Handler Types remove extension table id and save (I forgot whether it will ask ABAPer access key to save here), then reenter again and save. Check now SAP EM WebUI. If not solve then move on to next step.

3. Check system parameter mapped correctly.

4. Go to Define User Profiles and check whether you have assigned configured field on Selection Profile or Display profile properly.

5. Now run tcode /SAPTRX/UCCF or report /SAPTRX/UCPD_UPDATE again.

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you post the dump or the message class and number?

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

tried all the steps in the sequence you mentioned by opening the client for configuration. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Hi Steffan

the Web UI error is below:

The ST22 dump says:

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeth,

you should open an OSS ticket for that.

Unfortuantely i have never seen this error.

This needs to be checked on your system.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeth,

There is one SAP OSS note released on Feb 2015.

""ERROR: Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible (Termination: RABAX_STATE)" (500 SAP Internal Server Error)."

Try this SAP OSS note  2129531 - WDA UI: Dump OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO in dev system and check the result. If this OSS note couldn't resolve your issue, then create SAP OSS message as directed by Steffen.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeth,

try to enter once transaction /n/SAPTRX/UCCF. Then some metadata information is generated.

Afterwards start the Web UI again.

Best regards,

Steffen