Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding Agent issue while doing PGI.

former_member431307
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a requirement like need to update forwarding agent from Delivery creation. I am getting the error message like  "Document is incomplete: You cannot post goods movement". however this issue is getting if Delivery has multiple items. If single Item in Delivery then Forwarding agent is updating and PGI is happening.

Can anybody please help me?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There would be an incompletion log icon in delivery.  Ask your functional consultant to check that who can solve this.  Also ensure that before posting such queries you discussed with your functional team so that going for unnecessary customization can be avoided.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Have you tried to check if all items in the delivery are completely picked? The usual issue for PGI with multiple items is that some of line items are not yet picked, hence, the system won't permit you to complete the delivery document. If it's the case of custom program, then, it would be easier to debug the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

JP