cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Value Reported xxxxxx in Technical monitoring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have recelty configured technical monitoring for several system .

But in many i am getting result as "No value reported".

Please do let meknow what is the cuase of this error, and how i can over come it.

Regards,

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in your managed systems config -> enter system parameters -> db parameters, make sure this is configured properly (DBA cockpit connection is green and Setup Extractors is ticked) ... and in the Finalize Configuration, Database Extractors Setup is green

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jing ,

Thanks for replying.

I have again redone that part but still facing the same issue with Performance Metric of ABAP.

Update Reponse Time.

SPool.

user load  Etc are balnk.

For every SID?

What should i Follow to make tem Run ?

Regards,

Shashank

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank, Can you see if SAP KBA 2177551 - Some CCMS Metrics remain grey in Solution Manager Technical Monitoring helps here? Regards, Roland

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

The data provider is database related. Can you let me know which Database you use and which metrics are grey? Kind regards, Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi roland,

Databse that i have is oracle, and issue that i am facing it with :

1) Health check

2) space management

3) Error message

4) Active session waits

Etc

There are many that are Gtrey right now. i am trying to make them avaible do you know any precise way which i can follow.

Thanks in Advance

Regards ,

Shashank

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashan, Please see SAP notes for Oracle 1628727 - E2E alerting of Oracle and 1741919 – Collective Corrections. Please see the prerequisites outlined in SAP note 1628727 and make sure this has been done. Kind regards, Roland